Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hello!

Hello, all! So, if you know about this from Facebook, you know the basics; I am using this as a Bible Study, essentially. I have found that, even between church on Sundays, Christian school all week, a youth group Tuesday and a youth group Friday I am NOT getting enough of God. I realize I could do this alone, but I thought I'd do it on here to help out anyone who perhaps feels the same as I do; they have a thirst for God.
Here's how it's gonna' work (I hope): Every Sunday after church (or Monday if I can in no way get it up on Sunday) I am gonna' blog on here about whatever it was we talked about in church. I will essentially re-tell the lesson as best I can and then voice my thoughts on it. I know this doesn't seem like a "bible study" because I'm just using what I got from church, right? Thing is, I want to hear your comments back (if you're willing) and I really hope that what I post will have SOME message for you from God, even if it's just to get you deeper into His word. Also, I figure, since I am not a pastor, I should use something that was taught by one, making me less likely to make a major mistake on here and lead anyone away from God or anything else awful like that. (I hope that makes sense?) The only part that will be my thoughts will be, well, my thoughts on the sermon. If you want, I encourage you to comment back to this post! If God's working in your life I'd love to hear how! And if you are at all curious to hear how he is working in mine, you can check out my personal blog at http://emeraldsandstones.blogspot.com

I will also be trying to start this up for lessons from my Tuesday youth group! I haven't gotten it going yet, so, well, on Weds or Thurs, if you are interested, go from this blog to my page on blogger and under my blogs, along with this one and "Emeralds and Stones" (my personal one) you should find a third, assuming I have managed to start it up!

So, I shall post the first post (for today) as a seperate post.

Otherwise, well, God bless! You are LOVED! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment