Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick Update!

So,  I most unforunately did not get to go to church this Sunday. My mom and my sister were both really sick, so, they needed to stay home, and I can't exactly drive myself since I have no liscense or I would have. Anyways, I will try and find something else to put up on weeks where I don't get to go.
Also, I have changed my mind about doing two seperate blogs; one for church and one for youth. I am just gonna' do one for both. Hopefully I can try and make it easy enough to distinguish between the two for you all.
So, I DO have youth group tonight! :D I am definitely going so I shall hopefully be able to update ya'll tomorrow on what was taught tonight (I'd do it tonight, but, well, I get home WAY too late as is, and have to get up way too early, so I don't want to make it any later than need be...)

Well, also, food for thought, for, well, whoever is reading this; Colossians 3:2 "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things."
I will admit it's a struggle for me, as I bet it is for everyone. I mean, we LIVE on earth, so how are we supposed to NOT think about it? We all get caught up in the here and now sometimes, but I like this verse as a reminder. It's just a little reminder that we need to not worry so much about what's going on here (relationship drama, school, work, etc) but we need to think on God. I know for me, once I really sit down and just forget about all the things going on around me and focus on God, a lot of things fall into far better perspective. So, just think about it, I guess. It helps me; I hope it helps you. Just focus on God, becuase everything here on this earth won't matter when you die, but your relationship with God will be of the utmost importance.

Well, that's all 'til tomorrow (that's the plan anyways)!!!! God bless!
YOU ARE LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment