Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 8th

September 8th -- Luke 21:25-38

Please go give the passage a read!

I just don't really have much to say on this passage, sorry, because it's rather self-explanatory. I guess all I'd want to say is be watching. Be watching for those signs. But always also be aware that Jesus could return at any time. So live for Him like Jesus will be back in the next hour. Don't be pulling stunts thinking "I have time to patch this up on my record before the world ends." For all any of us know, you won't. (Plus, that whole attitude of justifying sin is wrong in the first place anyways... but that's for another day) So don't be that guilty kid who threw a party on the weekend only to have his parents come back early because their business trip was cancelled - be the responsible ones who lets his parents come home to a clean house where no party took place in their absence.

He's coming back some day! God bless! Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment