Saturday, October 5, 2013

October 5th

October 5th -- Acts 1:1-11

Please go and read the passage!

... got nothing for ya', sadly.

I just want to point out that it's cool that this passage is actually a letter written to someone. I mean, so many people try and discredit the Bible. However, this letter discusses previous letters, as well as directly names the one it is written to. It also recounts events in detail. Why make up such an elaborate story just to pull wool over peoples' eyes? You wouldn't. It's ridiculous to. This is not some made up book - the Bible is for real. I had a link to a video in my study a few weeks ago, but here it is again. It's a really great video about "why I choose to believe the Bible". It's about 40 minutes, but it's totally worth it!

God bless! Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment