Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 8th

October 8th - Acts 2:14-40

I know it's longish but please read the passage!

Wow. Isn't it great to know that we can know for sure Jesus was/is the son of God and our Messiah? I think so. I mean, Peter talks about the proof of it by referencing passages from way before his time. These were passages that were probably passed on by word of mouth before they were ever recorded on paper. Then they were finally put onto paper all together. That meant that Peter knew to go to these passages and bring them up, as everyone would have known what he was talking about. It's seriously cool, though, how he referenced prophecies because of another prophecy happening. I guess I just love how intricately beautifully it's all set up, and knowing that it was OUR God who did that.

God bless! Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment