Friday, December 27, 2013

December 21st - 26th

Hey everyone.

So, I was without power for a few nights, then it was Christmas Eve, then it was Christmas, now it's boxing day and I leave tomorrow to visit some family. So, I would love to post about each reading, but I won't. I have a lot of my own thoughts on a bunch of them, and they're rather personal, so I think my sharing would just hinder your own applications, anyways. I did read them, though. You're free to, too. The day and its passage are listed below...

21st - James 3:1-12
22nd - 1 Peter 2:1-25
23rd - 1 Peter 3:1-22
24th - 2 Peter 1:2-21
25th - 1 John 1:1-10
26th - 1 John 3:1-24

Sorry I won't be posting anything about them.
The same will go for tomorrow through Sunday (the 30th), because I'll be visiting family (this may change if I can get Wifi where I'll be...).

God bless! Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment