Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 3rd

August 3rd -- Luke 11:14-32 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2011:14-32&version=NLT)

Read the passage, please!

Okay... sorry, but I don't really know what to say on all this. I am like 99% sure I've done another post on this all-but-identical passage in another book... but I'll rejot main ideas quickly.
- Having power over evil does not mean the thing/person is evil, because otherwise they would be destroying their own "team"
- Don't just hear the Bible, but live it out as best you can. You will be blessed for/by it.
- Unbelief in God is incredibly dangerous and seems to stand as worse than even sin.
- The sign of Jonah thing is cool. Jonah spent three days in the belly of a whale before coming back. Jesus spent 3 days in a tomb before coming back.

That's all for tonight. God bless! Shalom!

P.S. Late because of my camping trip. I'll be doing catchup for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment