Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 7th

Okay.. so, I did honestly write up a post for this one... I have NO idea where it went, though.. I don't feel like re-writing my giant spiel on it again, either.. The passage was Luke 7:36-8:3. Basically I just talked about how we need to remember we are not entitled to forgiveness but that it is a gift. We should receive it joyfully as it is a gift but also sorrowfully as Jesus died to give it to us. Also, in return, the only and best thing we can do for God is give Him the life He saved.

Sorry 'bout its disappearance, folks... pardon my apparent carelessness when it came to saving this particular post... Hopefully it won't happen again.

God bless! Shalom!

P.S. Yes, this is the 10th. I only noticed the absence of this post today, not sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment