Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5th

January 5th -- Gensis 7:1-24 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%207:1-24&version=NLT)

So, since yesterday's story was Noah, today's is the flood itself.

I really can't think of much Biblically to say on this matter...

Does anybody else just get sort of sad just thinking about 40 straight days of rain? Makes me feel slightly miserable....

Also, I said in my last post, I'd go crazy stuck on a boat for 40 days with no entertainment. I must amend that - it was 150 or 190 (when it says "the floodwaters covered the earth for 150 days" in verse 24, I don't know if that includes the 40 days it rained for or not...) days.

So, well, yeah, sorry for lack of an interesting post.... just I honestly can't think of much to say on this passage... Kind of just like "Yeah, here's the story... enjoy?"

I'll try and be more interesting tomorrow haha. :)

God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment