Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So Let's Reset This...

So, my former idea just didn't work out for this. Life just got a bit busy and unfortunately I had other occupations on my youth nights so I wasn't really able to make it out to it that much...
This year, I am starting reading the Bible in 365 days, since as a Christmas gift I recieved an awesome study Bible with a breakdown/guide of what to read each day to get through it in a year. So, this blog will now be dedicated to that. I will post daily when I can, however, sometimes I may have to put the post for the day of and the day before in one post (such as I will have to do shortly for yesterday and today). And what I'll do when I'm done... I don't know... but I have a whole year to decide haha. :)
P.S. My Study Bible is the NLT (New Living Translation) version. Also, I'll try and always remember to post a link to the passage on BibleGateway (in NLT so if I make a reference to phrasing you can understand it).

No comments:

Post a Comment